Sometimes you see a product, and you’re like “OH YES, what’s taken you so long!” Reevio is one of those products. It single handedly does what all other Motion Titles software does… combined… and in many cases, it does it better. Plus, it solves a big problem. Video today is everywhere, and if you want to be successful with video you have to be everywhere too.
You need video on social media. You need video on your landing pages. You need video for promotions. You need sales videos. You need video on your blogs. And that leads to an even bigger problem. You can’t get away with just one TYPE of video anymore.
If you currently suffer from too many applications, you’ll know what I mean. You need apps for whiteboard video, apps for explainer videos, apps for logos, promos, intros. It’s a nightmare. But it’s a nightmare that Reevio can wake you up from. Reevio isn’t about making one type of Motion Titles . It’s about creating ALL videos, with absolute ease, from inside the SAME application. And it’s stunning. Thanks to something called “Modular Templates” you can quickly create fantastic looking videos for just about ANY marketing situation you will ever come across. All you do is pick a template, and then drag and drop “scenes” into the order that you need. Then add your custom details, and you’re done.
Reevio Video Suite
Professional movie makers make movies using a specific software called Reevio. You can follow the same procedure when you are going to make your own movie using Windows Reevio Movie Maker.
These are the steps you need to follow:
-Import a video, photos and music for your movie in Movie Maker.
-Remove bad parts which you don't want to use.
-Order the good material which is left.
-Add some cool things like photos, titles, special effects, background music, spoken text and sound effects.
-Publish the finished movie to DVD.
In the left pane of Windows Vista Movie Maker you find all the 'Tasks' for the movie you are going to make. Right near the word 'Tasks' there are a few buttons where you can switch between 'Tasks' and 'Collections'.
Before you are going to work on a video you should walk through the options of Windows Vista Movie Maker. Please do the following:
-Click 'Tools' -> 'Options' in the menu.
-Click on the 'Advanced' tab.
-In the 'Video Properties' section you should choose for the option NTSC if you live in the United States. If you live in Europe or in another country that uses PAL, choose PAL.
-Choose as Aspect Ratio 4:3 for a normal television and choose 16:9 for a widescreen television.
Now you have set the standard options and now you can import a video in Windows Vista Movie Maker to work with that video.
You can work with all kinds of video files, music files and image files. The following formats are compatible with Windows Vista Movie Maker:
-Video files: .asf, .avi, .m1v, .mp2, .mp2v, .mpe, .mpeg, .mpg, .mpv2, .wm, .wmv and dvr-ms.
-image files: .bmp, .dib, .emf, .gif, .jfif, .jpe, .jpg, .png, .tif, .tiff and .wmf.
-Audi files: .aif, .aifc, .aiff, .sf, .au, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa, .snd, .wav and .wma.
Make a movie automatically
If you have a few clips in your collection, you can make an automatic movie. This function doesn't give you a lot of control of the clips order, special effects or titles, but it is a quick and easy way to make a simple movie.
This is how it can be done:
- Select the clips you want to use in the automatic movie or press Ctrl + A to select them all.
- Click on the button 'AutoMovie' in the toolbar.
- Select an AutoMovie editing style.
- Click on the link 'Enter a title for the movie' to add a title to the movie.
- If you have selected an audio clip in the first step, then click 'Select audio or background music' and pick an audio clip from the list.
- Finally click on the 'Create AutoMovie' button. This can take a few seconds.
In the storyboard you see the title, the clips and some special effects. Choose Play -> Play Storyboard in the menu to play the automatic movie. If the automatic movie looks fine then you can save the movie by clicking 'File' -> 'Publish Movie' in the menu.
If the movie doesn't look fine you can always edit it to make it look better.
Succes making your own movies!
Learn more about Windows Vista on http://www.windows-vista-tips-and-tricks.com
Here you find everything about Vista.
On this website you can find much more about Windows Vista. For example you can read how to:
- secure Windows Vista
- tips and tricks about Vista
- online help with your Vista problems
- rip DVD's in Vista
- burn DVD's in Vista
- configure Windows Mail
- Personalize Vista the way you like it
- and much more...
How to Create Movies with Reevio Video Maker
Several advantages are there by using Reevio video editing software, but the most important thing you have to take care is that you have to choose the best one. The software should help to convert the incoming video in to digital form so that the computer can understand. This will help you to edit the video with a great flexibility and speed than that of the conventional video or film editing. In traditional film editing, you have to cut and past the film bit together or you have to copy a selected video from one tape and paste on another tape in a straightforward process. But using software for editing, you can move the video clips from one place to another by dragging the icons diagonally through the screen.One of the best video editing software is AVS Video Editor which will help you to export and import the video files directly in to your computer.
If you have imagination, then you can make great videos. To make a good rated video, you need to choose a good software which can help you to edit, apply video effects, provide animated text and save files in almost famous video format. It is easy to find this kind of software.
- Fusion Wall Shattered Motion Titles
- Lower Thirds Jubilee Motion Titles
- 3D Social Bumpers Motion Titles
- Slideshows Follow Motion Titles
- Social Revealing Motion Titles
- Seasonal Holographic Motion Titles
- FB Covers Mosaic Motion Titles
- Promos Fingerprint Motion Titles
- Presentations Liquidity Motion Titles
- Inspiration Guarantee Motion Titles
- Events Impact Motion Titles
- Commercial Elegant Motion Titles
- Corporate Maze Motion Titles
- Local Business Carbon Motion Titles
- Animation Wall Shattered Motion Titles
- Social Media Wall Shattered Motion Titles
- Apple Vivid Particles Motion Titles
- Hands Type Revealing Motion Titles
- Text Clean Motion Titles
- Review Carbon Motion Titles
- Reviews Peel Motion Titles
- Bonus Elegant Motion Titles
- Bonuses Liquidity Motion Titles
- Reevio Apple Motion Titles